Why we are called Zebras

The Zebra shows that not everyone with EDS is the same we all have stripes but not everyone's stripes are the same
We are the zebras in the medical world because we are all so different.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

dont know what to do keep pushing myself or just give up and face the facts

I keep forcing myself everyday to just make it the days that i know i want make it past the first hour of work yeah i call in but it is getting harder and harder to make myself make it through even one day of work the first two hours of work my ribs were burning and i became very grumpy the next two hour the pain got so bad that i was very nauseous and just did not want to be bothered then when my last break came i just wanted to collapse my last two hours i got very lucky and noticed the stool that was sitting behind the service desk and i sat down for the last two hours yeah management saw me  they asked me what was wrong i told them and surprisingly they left it at that finally it was time to go home so i got up and drug myself to the back and punched out and drove the long painful drive now i am sitting at home wanting to get up and get food so i can take my percocet and just go to bed but i can not get the motivation all i can do is think to myself can i really make it threw another day of work i want to stay so that i can try to give my family a good Christmas but on the other hand i am so scared i am going to force my self way to hard and not be able to spend that time with my daughter cause i am going to end up killing my self working she is my life and all i want is to see a smile on her face Christmas day when she sees that Santa did come if anyone has any advice please don't be afraid just tell me i don't know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment